Low Kick Point Ice Hockey Stick
- Product No.：SR-OPS-435g
- Size：Senior 66
- Carbon Content：100% Carbon Fiber
- Blade pattern：6 patterns available
- Flex：77, 87, 102, 112
• Level of Play Guideline: Elite, Pro.
• Construction: True one-piece.
• Shaft Dimensions: Square Corners / Double Concave Sidewalls.
• Flex Point: Low Kick.
• Materials:100% carbon fiber.
• Weight: 435g (based on P92 flex 87 left hand stick) .
• 6 curves available.
This stick is made by True one-piece compression molding process, it gives players a real responsive and consistent feel from top to bottom.
Stick come with Low-kick flex profile, Offers the quickest loading process and exact shot.
Engineered for maximum energy output with minimum effort.
Extra reinforced connection point of the blade and the shaft, increases puck control and shot accuracy.
NANO resin system extend the life of the sticks shaft and improve the overall durability of the stick.
EPOXY FOAM reduces blade weight and probably most importantly increases blade durability.
Carbon Wrap:18K, 12k, 3k, UD or custom wrapping.
Blade pattern: P92 Backstrom, P88 Kane, P02 Lidstrom, P91A Staal, Pm9 Stamkos, P28 Giroux.
Shaft Coating: Grip finish, matte finish, grip+matte finish, gloss finish.
Blade Coating: matte finish, gloss finish, sand finish.
Hand: left hand,right hand.
Logo: Custom design/graphics/logo.